Sunday, March 16, 2008

lino love






MMMM love the smell of a new piece of lino. I have just got back into lino printing. I had prieviously dabbled in it about 3 years ago.I have played around with several art forms in the past and i would have to say that lino printing is the one for me.
It is minimal work for maximum impact and so cheap to set up for around 50 aussie bucks you are on your way. Also you can do it in confined spaces wich is good when house shareing. So here are my first to prints one off Byron Bay australia,1972 vh e49 charger and the other a t'shirt design i made up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lino LOVER!!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Love your simple minimalistic designs and oz feel. Make me want to lino print too. Hmmm I think I have a piece of lino downstairs! Also love Byron Bay.